Find out how to increase engagement through Social Learning activities
If our goal is to improve learning and achieve better results in our job training projects, we need to encourage employee involvement. To get that, we need to maximize their commitment and engagement when participating in these training processes. But, do we achieve this?
One of the most effective solutions is to include social learning models. This kind of learning makes it possible to achieve a higher level of engagement, generating greater participation and motivation among employees. That is why social learning models have replaced other traditional models, which don’t encourage interaction between participants and instructors
Advantages of social learning advantages over other traditional learning models
Besides boosting engagement, social learning offer many advantages that have made it into a fashionable trend in the main business areas. This is how companies manage to improve ROI in their learning programs, The main advantages of social learning are the following
- 1. It encourages exchange of knowledge, ideas and opinions spontaneously and automatically, between your employees and the organization itself.
- It helps improve the branding of your organization. A happy and satisfied employee will transmit this not only to customers, but also in their different social circles.
- It helps users feel connected and encourages them to share what they have learned, recommending the coursework/lessons to others.
- It encourages employee interest in training programs, which means better results in terms of participation and reception.
- Finally, a good predisposition to learning, will result in better knowledge about the product.
How to implement the social learning to increase boostthe engagement en youtin your training projyect?
Through LMS platforms, you can incorporate collaborative apprenticeship in your e-learning program easily. This is how you can enjoy the advantages we mentioned above and generate much- needed engagement in your training process.
With the use of collaborative tools like forums, blogs, and virtual classrooms, LMS encourages the creation of spaces where the employees can connect each other, become emotionally involved in their own training and develop a common sense of belonging to the company.
But , it is also important the subjects that you include in your project are relevant and encourage dialogue, debate and the participation among your employees and, of course, the desire of share this.
Why wait for your training projects to be successful and well-received by your employees? Take advantage of the benefits of social learning and boost engagement in your training projects.